Wednesday, 28 February 2018

Zhenpeng Tan

This is one of my project in my foundation study last year.
The material use of this project is polypropylene. The shape of the vortex follows the golden ratio, which makes the audience feel more comfortable while seeing this project.
ABU DHABI'S NEW ISLAND MUSEUM
This museum was finished on November 8th 2017, which was designed by Jean Nouvel. 
The architecture is designed as a "seeingly floating dome structure"; its web-patterned dome allowing the sunlight to filter through. The overall effect is meant to represent "rays of sunlight passing through date palm fronds in an oasis."
I took this photo last week at Crazy Uncle Frankies. The reason that I choose it is that I like the colour of the cup. The white colour and the coffee inside became a focal point in this picture, which will make the audience more focusing on the coffee which is part of my life since the second year of my high school.



No comments:

Post a Comment